We are very thankful to all of our supporters!
Our main objective is to bring Aboriginal communities, resource companies and suppliers together to collaborate and learn from each, work toward mutual benefits for the growth and health of Aboriginal communities and Industry. This is accomplished primarily through our unique network, where delegates from communities, industry, governments and the private sector share their knowledge through lessons learned and innovative ideas on how to move forward together.
In sponsoring the 26th Annual Conference, the benefits include:
- Target Audience attendance in Aboriginal Resource Development;
- Promote your Corporation / Community Successes, Innovations and Leadership;
- Brand Yourself as a Supporter of “Responsible Resource Management, Environmental Management & Community Relationships”;
- Network with Industry and Community experts to explore potential new business ventures;
- Strengthen and enhance existing Industry & Community networks; and
- Keep ahead of “Leading Edge Practices” and “Legal Developments”;
Contact us for our 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities sheet which outlines specific benefits associated with each identified sponsorship level. Sponsorship levels are filled on a first come basis.